I haven't forgotten to write about this. I've actually been postponing it due to thinking of what to write here since there are many things I could mention but hopefully nothing too embarrassing ;)
1. I have a big sweet tooth. My favorite pastry is strawberry shortcake and I believe Viniero's (11th Street & 1st Ave. in NYC) is one of the best places to get sweets in the city. Hands down. I've been known to go on a "cake run" at midnight - my friend and I refer to this as the "Cake Story".
2. Even though it's very geeky, I'll admit to it. I do collect state coins. I even have a webpage setup so I can keep track of which are available, which I have and which I'm on the search for.
3. My favorite fruit is the kiwi. It's sour, sweet and fuzzy. One of the strangest fruits and usually pricey but it's SO good.
4. I was born with grayish bluish eyes which have turned into regular brown eyes. Although when I'm in the sun, they turn medium brown (whoo hoo).
5. As a kid, I wanted to become a nun. Probably because I was surrounded by nuns (started going to Catholic school at the young age of 3 1/2 til freshman year of high school). By the time I was in the 5th grade, I was on my way to be a pediatrician or obstetrician. Early high school, I was going to be an architect. By college, I started off as a Computer Engineer. Graduated as a Computer Scientist. It's a long way from being a nun to a computer geek. hah.
6. I met Mother Theresa. No, really. While I was in the 8th grade, she was invited to visit my school (St. Patrick's Old Cathedral in downtown Manhattan). She gave us all her blessing and I was literally a foot away from her as she walked out of the auditorium towards the end of the service. I didn't want to be creepy like the rest of the people and refused to reach out and touch her shoulder.
7. I really like the song "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy" by Rod Stewart. I will have to sing it in karaoke again. :)
Seven bloggers I'm tagging (do it!):
1. List seven random facts/habits about yourself
2. Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
3. Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.