Projects I want to finish (finally!) in 2008 which I started in '07..
- Green/pink wristwarmers: add buttons
- Fuschia/light pink wristwarmers: finish second and sew in ends
- Crochet orange clutch: need to add lining and clean border with other color
- Laptop bag: modeled after yarnstorm's jelly bean cushions (50% done with solid color, need to start adding the other colors)
- Crochet "grannie" blanket: goal is to use up all the free Lion Brand yarn I scored while at Maker Faire in October 2007
- Begin and finish my very first clothing project. It's the first pattern I've purchased (pictured above) - Rusted Root - which is so beautiful but I'm incredibly scared since it involves a lace leaf pattern.. should take a while as well since it involves size 5 needles mostly. I bought this very pretty medium blue cotton yarn for it a few months ago.. need to get started on that!
Major goal of 2008:Oh and the major aim of this year is to knit at least 1/2 of my stash so I'll have more space in my room.. it'd be nice to have more floor space once again.